Monday 14 April 2008

A deadline!

So I've set myself a deadline, and now I worry it is too soon.

I've agreed to join a convoy of Series One Club members to the Series One Club 60th anniversary of Land Rover bash at Chepstow racecourse. This is not until 28th/29th June, so I'm fairly confident I'll be ready for that. However.... I've also signed up to be in the series one display area at the heritage weekend at the Heritage motor centre in Gaydon , which is at the beginning of May. THis now seems a bit ambitious, so expect a dramatic increase in progress on the gearbox rebuild as I burn some of that New Old Stock midnight oil to make it in time.


If you have a series one, or are just interested, become a member of the, Series One Club

The Heritage Motor Center can be found in Gaydon

No comments: